Grant e Special Programs
This year the best projects may be selected to obtain a contribution to their development given either by the TTO (Technology Transfer Office) from the Politecnico di Milano (Grant S2P) or by the initiative’s partners (Special Grant). Otherwise, they may obtain access to in kind services.
The partners of the initiative can make available specific acceleration courses related to topics regarding their strategic interest (Special Programs) in addition to the program organized by Polihub.
The winning projects could be invited to participate to an entrepreneurial and technological acceleration program hosted by Polihub. This program is dedicated to the development of business ideas and innovative solutions.
E SPECIAL GRANT
Joule, the Eni's school for Sustainable Entrepreneurship, aims to contribute boosting venture development in Italy by supporting in innovative and sustainable startups through two programs, Human Knowledge and Energizer, devoted to the growth of a new generation of entrepreneurs and to the acceleration of those startups (not exclusively the ones active in the energy sector) focused on decarbonization, circular economy deployment and climate change mitigation.
- Carbon Capture, Storage and Co2 Utilization
- New Energy Sources and Energy Storage solutions
- Energy Efficiency
- Industrial emission reduction
- Circular Inputs
- Waste Recovery and upcycling
- Product lifetime extension
The S2P candidate projects will be evaluated and selected to participate in the Special Program Joule Energizer, an acceleration initiative in collaboration with the Eni's school of Sustainable Entrepreneurship. Energizer will provide the teams with methodological and financial support by means of in-kind services offered by Eni experts and external professionals from the entrepreneurial and academic ecosystems.nno ricevere un supporto metodologico e finanziario attraverso servizi in kind che prevedono il coinvolgimento di esperti Eni e professionisti esterni che provengono dall’ecosistema dell’innovazione e da contesti accademici di eccellenza.
A Special Grant of € 30,000 will be awarded to each of the selected projects, with the aim of supporting the growth of early-stage startups in the field of sustainability and decarbonization.
Since long ago the Chamber of Commerce of Milan Monza Brianza Lodi has promoted the development of innovative projects and start-ups and has supported their growth process and the market entry.
New ways of living and working:
- Consumer products and services Lifestyle
- Food & beverage
- Gaming & entertainment
- Retail, e-commerce, DTC
- Tourism and cultural heritage
- Social innovations
Three projects will be awarded. The special Grant provided for each project comes to 30 thousand €, with the aim to support the growth and development of the startups with a high level of innovation
Officine Innovazione is a Deloitte entity that promotes the culture of innovation and provides innovation development and management services. It works through partnerships to guide the evolution of the business community in Italy in a logic of Technology Transfer and Open Innovation dedicated to startups.
A Special Grant of 30 thousand euros will be assigned to the winning initiative, in order to support the growth of highly innovative early-stage startups with a project in line with the proposed themes.
Leading company in the development and integration of solutions for Intelligent Transport Systems solutions, monitoring and managing infrastructures’ life cycle, control and management of traffic and road safety, for tolling.Centre of excellence in research and innovation of Autostrade per l’Italia Group. We design, integrate and produce innovative solutions to design the future of mobility.
- Enabling technologies for safe and multimodal mobility
- Sustainable solutions for cities and infrastructures
- Nano technologies at the service of the IoT and ICT
- Advanced techniques of data analysis, artificial intelligence and optimization of complex systems
- Advanced robotics and automation solutions for industrial and logistic processes
- Energy efficiency solutions for technological systems
- Technological solutions to support the circular economy of environmental sustainability
A Special Grant of 30 thousand euros will be awarded to each of the selected initiatives, with the aim of supporting the growth of early-stage startups with a project related to the proposed themes.
A2A is a Life Company. Every day it takes care of life dealing with energy, water and environment. It uses its technology and its best skills to constantly regenerate the potential of every resource and practices an economy that always creates new value for everyone. It gives new generations a voice and promotes a clean and future-friendly worldview for them. It puts life and its quality at the centre of everything it does and will do.
Every day A2A deals with environment, water and energy, with the aim of promoting the country's sustainable growth by investing in the circular economy and energy transition.
We are generating new resources in the shape of materials and energy, and we are reducing wastage so as to safeguard the planet and protect the environment.
We are developing production and fostering the use of green energy by speeding up decarbonization and encouraging the electrification of consumption
We are always looking for innovative solutions to help achieve our mission.
Below is an illustrative and non-exhaustive list of our areas of interest:
- Storage DSO-scale for Ancillary Services
- Circular / zero sludge (i.e. methane, nitrogen secondary use,...)
- Water traceability (real time monitoring, distributed ledger, ...)
- Graphene Water Treatment
- Thermal energy storage for district heating
- Innovative solutions for the recycling of batteries and photovoltaic Panels
- ROV/ Robots for remote maintenance and inspections
- WTE emissions treatment with particular reference to low temperature NoX abatement
- C02 capture and utilization converts CO2 into valuable products
- Green Hydrogen, production and refuelling stations
- Long duration storage system
- Innovative PV/Trackers utility scale
- Offshore wind energy
- Green Building
- Smart cities
- Advanced digital twin (Off-the-shelf solutions for industrial plant site/monitoring) for maintenance and operations
- Metaverse New ways of working applications
- Fly and bottom ash disposal and recovery from Waste to Energy plants
A special grant of EUR 30,000 will be awarded to the best initiative within the proposed areas of interest with the aim of supporting the early stage growth of the start-up.
After spending more than 50 years in business, Bugnion S.p.A. ranks among the leading Italian and European intellectual property consulting companies.
Our primary goal resides in protecting and enhancing the results of research, innovation and creativity of our clients.
We assist you in the definition and development of the best IP strategy, to enable and support your innovation and business strategies, through the obtaining, protecting and enhancing of exclusive rights (patent, design, know-how, trademark, etc.).